null ACCEPTANCE OF THE DECLARATION OF ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF PATERNITY OF A CHILD BORN OR CONCEIVED
- Both parents should come to the office of the USC of the City of Warsaw
- Remember to bring your identity documents.
- Bring the required documents (list below).
- A legally valid court decision on the denial of paternity in the case where the husband of the mother, who is not the child's biological father, has been entered as the father on the child's birth certificate already drawn up.
- For inspection: the parents' identity documents.
Exempt from fee.
PLACE OF DOCUMENT SUBMISSION
To the family court with jurisdiction over the seat of the civil registry office, within 14 days from the date of service of the refusal to accept the declarations of acknowledgment of paternity.
- Acknowledgement of paternity may take place if there is no presumption that the child's father is the mother's husband (i.e. after three hundred days from the death of the mother's husband or from the date on which a court decision on divorce, annulment or separation of the marriage becomes final).
- Acknowledgement of paternity cannot take place if a paternity proceedings are pending.
- Paternity of a child can be acknowledged for: a minor child and an unborn child if conceived.
- Acknowledgement of paternity of a child may take place either before the head of the civil registry office or before the guardianship court.
- In the event of danger directly threatening the life of the father or the child, the acknowledgement may also take place before a notary public, a mayor, a town mayor, a chief administrative officer, a provincial marshal, a county or municipal secretary.