null TRANSFER OF A FOREIGN CIVIL STATUS RECORD IN THE CIVIL STATUS REGISTER - TRANSCRIPTION
- Download, fill out the relevant application form.
- Bring the required documents with you (list below).
- Remember to bring your identity document.
- Go to the USC offices of the City of Warsaw, at T.Chałubińskiego Street 8, 00-613 Warsaw.
- You will pay stamp duty for the transcription of a foreign civil status certificate on site. You can pay the stamp duty in advance via bank transfer to the bank account of the City of Warsaw.
- Request for transcription of a foreign civil status record.
- An original copy of a civil status record that is subject to transcription (a civil status document issued by a civil registry office abroad) together with its official translation made by a sworn translator or a Polish consul.
- Proof of stamp duty payment.
- For inspection: the applicant's identity document.
PLN 50 - stamp duty for issuing a full copy following the transfer of a foreign civil status record to the civil status register.
Stamp duty should be paid via bank transfer or remittance to the bank account of the Office of the City of Warsaw or directly at the payment machine at T.Chałubińskiego Street 8.
Bank account number for stamp duty payments:
City of Warsaw Municipal Office
Taxpayer Service Centre
21 1030 1508 0000 0005 5000 0070
PLACE OF DOCUMENT SUBMISSION:
Civil Registry Office of the City of Warsaw, with its seat at T.Chałubińskiego Street 8.
Without undue delay, according to the order in which applications are received.
If the head of the USC refuses the transcription, they will provide you with an administrative decision - you have 14 days to appeal it to the Mazovian Governor. Take the appeal to the head of the USC who issued the decision.
- A civil-status record established abroad may be transferred to the civil-status register at the request of the person to whom it relates or of a person who demonstrates a legal or factual interest in the case of the registration of a death.